Tweet . I have an 8 yr. old male cat who has made it a habit of defecating outside his litterbox every once in awhile on our rug. It’s not diarrhea and not constipation because he lets us know when he is having those problems. He is healthy, eats well, sleeps well, does use his […]Read More...
Latest Dog Kennel Updates
- Dog Feeder 3000
- Adventure Mat Dog Bed by Kakadu Pet Small 33 1 2 quot x
- westminster kennel club dog show 2011 BEST IN SHOW WINNER
- Bergan Pet Travel Bowl Colors Vary Red or Black MyDog
- Top 10 Most Intelligent Dog Breeds
- Back On My Feet Again – My Pet Insurance Comparison .net
- Survey! Do you allow your dog(s) on the couch?
- my dog tore the pad on her foot
- Odds of housebreaking dog who is only used to "doggy door"?
- Funny dog trying to climb bed stairs with toy