We are considering opening a new type of dog friendly hotel. This hotel will allow dogs of any size to stay in the room. Also, when the owners went out for the day they would have the opportunity to leave their dogs behind in our doggie daycare for a nominal fee. Guests would not have to have a dog to stay in this hotel, but this new system of pet care would make traveling much easier for both pet owners and their pets.
1. What is you age/ gender, and describe your family, spouse? children? number of pets?
2. On a scale of 1-10 how likely are you to take your pet on vacation 10 being for sure.
3. What advantages do you believe this hotel hold over other hotels that allow pets?
4. What do you like about the new opportunity to take any size dog to a hotel?
5. What do you like about the ability to leave a pet at doggie daycare when making day excursions?
6. What do you especially like about this hotel?
7. How much do you usually spend per day on kennels or other places to leave your dog?
8. How much do you usually spend on hotel rooms, and how much would you be willing to spend to travel with your pet?
9. What suggestions do you have for improving the hotel?
10. If you did not have a pet would you want to stay in the hotel?
11. Any other comments?